Tuesday 7 July 2015

Guild Ball - Pitch Control

So I have a few templates to show off that I plan to use for Guild Ball.

First up are the Guild Ball specific tokens by www.counterattackbases.co.uk . I picked up the complete set, which consists of the two scatter templates, the initiative token, influence tokens, and condition tokens. The colour choice being a sort of smokey brown. I also grabbed a second set of influence tokens in smokey grey. That way I have tokens for both of my teams.

Now the other tokens I have are what I used for Warmachine and Hordes. The red tokens are from www.templatesandwidgets.com , and I have a 1 inch movement widget, a 3 inch aoe widget (useful for aoes that hit target models and you need to work out who else is hit), and 2 50 mm wreck tokens which will work as goal tokens for the time being until I make some guild specific goal tokens. The 3 inch generic aoe template rings are by www.modeldisplayproducts.co.uk , which will be useful for most aoes. Mix in a few Warmachine and Hordes tokens for anything really specific (I can see blanck tokens with space to write stat modifiers on being useful).

Well there you go. This week I will finally start painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment